[FC] Electric Fuel Pump Failure

Sat Aug 2 21:51:00 2003

In a message dated 7/29/03 12:37:38 AM, greenbriergoon@hotmail.com writes:

<< I had my Van towed home and dropped in the driveway.  It's good to have
the
extra mileage plan with AAA.

Charles >>

    Hey Charles ! I'm glad it made it home!   It was the same for me, only
the pump was weeks old.   I had to get a flatbed and tow it home 200 miles. With
my Rampside everything was fine as long as the gas tank was full. If the tank
went below 1/2 full things went to hell.  I figured that the pump didn't work
and the only way I didn't have problems before  was because the tank was full
and gravity kept things moving.  Its a crap shoot. But its still cheaper than
a fire anyway you look at it.         Mac