[FC] possible source for new custom springs

Patten Del R Civ AFRL/PKP corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Feb 5 17:26:02 2003

  I am using Lon's recommended springs front and rear on my GB...pleased so
far.

  Del

-----Original Message-----
From: Woohey@aol.com [mailto:Woohey@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 10:22 AM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: [FC] possible source for new custom springs

attached is an email from eaton springs, may be source for new springs,
although not necessairly cheap.

i have old corvanantics w/factory specs for front and rear springs, but was
wondering if anyone has specific recs, especially rear springs for
greenbrier, i will provide specs to eaton and let everyone know what their
prices are

So, if anyone has specific specs they would like me to check let me know

Also, if anyone has suggestions for specs for best greenbrier applications
let me know, as stated i have old corvanantics spec sheet so i only need to
know application if its one of those

Name: KEITH GRAHAM
Phone:
Fax:
Email: woohey@aol.com

i am looking for repplacement rear springs for a corvair fc truck, can
provide factory specs, such as diameter, # coils, etc if needed

also a set of early mustang v-8 springs for front

also, do you offer volume discounts, am active member of local and national
corvair club, we are unable to find rear replacement springs for corvair
trucks and there may be good demand if available, can mail or fax
specifications sheet if needed

thanks
keith

Keith,

We do not have the specs, so if you could send them we will see if we can
make them.

We do not offer volume discounts, sorry.

We do have all the specs for Mustang springs. What year, model and engine?

Stock Mustang springs are 139.95 a pair and altered springs are 159.95 a
pair plus shipping.

In order to provide shipping costs we must have the "Ship To" Zip Code.

We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Cash, Checks, Money Orders
and Wire Transfers.

Due to the high volume of e-mails we receive, we request you attach this
e-mail to all correspondence. Sorry, but failure to do so may mean you will
not hear back from us.

Thank You
Mike
phone 1-313-963-3839