[FC] Interesting Development - Brake MC

Keith Jarvis corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Feb 6 18:31:01 2003

Thank you, I realize that it's a major issue, hence I was planning on fixing
it ASAP. Well, as it transpires, my local Checker/Shucks/Kragen stocks MC's
for the later FC's. I was mostly curious about whether or not there was a
major chance that my master cylinder was going to tear off of the wall. I've
got a sneaking suspicion that no body mods were done when they changed over
to the two bolt design, aside from possibly not drilling the holes and
welding the nuts for the other two bolts. Mostly curious about anyone who
has a 62 who knows it came from the factory with four holes, but a two hole
MC. Mostly for my occasional, nagging "concourse restoration" urges.