[FC] Interesting Development - Brake MC

Ben Stiles corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Feb 7 10:34:00 2003

Yes, they did.  I had similar problems with my Greenbrier several years ago.
I only had a baffle on the right side of the engine compartment.  Guess
which carb was icing?  I found that the baffles are all the same, just
flipped around for left and right side.  I, too, have had no problems with
carb icing since I installed the left one.

Ben Stiles