[FC] e-mail/camping question/temps

thomas shepard corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Jul 4 16:41:01 2003

Hey Lonzo,
Thanks for the info. When I pulled the heads off of my FC , the left hand
head didn't want to clear the frame. Have you ever tried to take the heads
off without removing the entire transaxel? We, my brother and I,had to let
the rear mount completely loose, and let the engine hang down by the front
mounts. And then we had to take a bottle jack and jack the engine side ways
so that the head would finally come off of the studs and clear the frame.
Will we have to take the left axel loose and the left front mount loose so
that we can get everything back together without all of the hassle that we
had before?

Thomas Shepard
' 61 Loadside
' 65 Monza
ICE Pres

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg]