[FC] Electric Fuel Pump Failure

The Source, Inc. corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Jul 29 04:50:01 2003

Charles
Was it cheaper than our offerings ? Didn't it have a lifetime warranty ?
What country was it from ?  Sound familiar..... ... I have been trying
to make these points for decades . Smile - you weren't injured,  your
vehicle wasn't damaged, etc.  you were just inconvenienced a bit - Smile
! it could have been much worse. Now have you learned a lesson ?
All of our fuel pumps i.e.  mechanical, in line and in tank all carry a
realistic 5 years or 50,000 mile limited warranty