[FC] Electric Fuel Pump Failure II

The Source, Inc. corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Jul 30 00:36:01 2003

Is you Gas Cap vented ?
Do you have phenolic Insulators underneath your carburetors ?
When was the last time you replaced the two (2) rubber flex lines ? What
quality did you use ?
Poor mounting location choice - trans support bar is best.
Also suggest that you install two (2) of our CLEAR in line fuel filters
GF INLINE @ $ 3.95 ea. and be able to observe fuel flow, bubbles, etc.
David