[FC] Two Cents

The Source, Inc. corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Mar 5 00:52:00 2003

We considered this part a long ago
but the overall sales  volume of  FC parts are dismal
A GM NOS  FC Rear Wheel Bearing just went for $ 175.00 on E Bay.

The FC Boomerang was being rebuilt at one time; died for lack of sales.
I was considering a reman service but need very cheap cores... +25 pcs.

To be brutally blunt - support your Corvair Parts Vendors; show us some
interest $
 the salvage yard and the local parts store are never going to reproduce
anything.
David