[FC] Product Liability

The Source, Inc. corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Mar 5 01:40:01 2003

Agree  that "Deep Pockets" is the main allure for the Plaintiffs
 and anyone with Liability Insurance
or  Assets - I believe my Del Mar Address is sparking their interest.
I have learned that the Corporate Veil is easily pierced and offers no
real protection any longer.
I am considering an offshore corporation as another layer of defense.
I have most of my personal assets in Trusts.
Poor Sales and this issue are slowing / halting the production of
several new Corvair Parts.
GM & Dana have gone out of their way to protect me.
The retainers for us  alone would exceed $ 50,000.00  - to start.
Corvair Houston - THANK YOU - loaned us a display engine for Trial
More in May...
David