[FC] trailer hitch for greenbrier/rampy

The Source, Inc. corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu May 8 23:43:01 2003

Ben,
Possible for a couple of  very detailed pictures ?
showing homemade brackets and mounting, the salvage hitch unit, etc.
Perhaps someone wants to make some up or template for brackets and a
list of donor hitches.
I will not due to Legal Liability factors. I am using a "step bumper"
with hitch feature on the infamous Rotten Rampside
and would prefer a Receiver hitch.
David