[FC] Greenbrier with camper top

Clark Hartzel corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Oct 6 21:39:00 2003

I got a call from a Greenbrier owner in Beverly Hills, MI about selling his
vehicle.  He says it is rusty, hasn't run in many years but has a pop-up
camper top on it.  Might be worth a look for the top.  Contact Mark
Siecinski at 248-625-3494 or cell phone 248-425-3764.  Beverly Hills is a
northern suburb of Detroit.  I'm into Corvair dune buggies and sand
dragsters now and don't have an FC or any other Corvair road legal vehicle
so I'm not interested in it.  If someone is interested I could go look at it
for you.
Clark Hartzel
---