[FC] '64 Axle in '61 Greenbrier

Mon Oct 6 23:58:01 2003

In a message dated 10/6/2003 5:34:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
zlatapie@tde.com writes:
Concerning vendors, 25-some years ago I used to buy parts from Clark's
Corvair parts for my '62 Greenbrier I had in my teens, but now I notice
another vendor, Corvair Underground, has a nice web site.  Any opinions on
which vendor is better, or are they about the same?
Hi Kevin
 As for the venders they both are good but I get what I can from Lon at the
Underground.
For one if you need advice you can call and talk with Lon or Curt at anytime.
In all I have gotten from Clarks over the last 20 some years have NEVER
gotten to talk to Cal. Clarks just seems to think that they are too good to waste
their you, and you best feel lucky that they have what you need. So the only
things I get from them is Interior parts that the Underground does not carry. As
far as quality they both get their parts from the same sources as do most of
all the venders.
 As I say they both are good just depends on which is closer to save postage,
and I like the personal contact that the Underground has.
rich