[FC] Rampside Bed repainting

Tue Jul 6 02:18:01 2004

I'm just about to paint my bed with Duplicolor bedliner paint. I've used it
before on bumpers that I've made. It starts out black, but fades to a
medium-dark gray after a few weeks. It's thick, has a little bit of texture, and is
pretty durable (for $40 a gallon). We sanded off the rust to the metal except for
the deep pits, and primed it with rustoleum. If I had a big budget, I would
get a spray in liner, like a rhino or line-x, in the original dark gray color.
As it is, I should end up with only $2k total into this rampside; including
purchase, parts, tires and paint.