[FC] Re: engine lite/fan belt/motor size

Sat Jun 26 22:37:00 2004

In a message dated 6/26/2004 12:16:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
corvanatics-request@corvair.org writes:

> Tim....... the engine light coming on when you do a rapid de acceleration
is
> common and nothing to be worried about.  If the light comes on and doesn't
go
> off, that indicates that you have broken a fan belt and MUST stop the
engine
> before any damage is done.  Carry a spare fan belt at all times.  Paul in
> CT.....

   Thx for the tips Paul. Its good to know the light probably isnt an issue.
I ll check the belt just to be safe.
       I have no idea what size my motor is. How do I tell that?

                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966