[FC] Re: bucket seats help again

Sat Sep 18 21:56:02 2004

       Someone on here gave me the number a few months back for a guy who had
a set of bucket seats for sale out west. We hooked up and made a deal on them
but I havent heard from him in a long time now. And yes,you know the rest of
the story;my computer automatically erased his last email while I was out of
town when it got too old to keep  and I didnt write down his phone number
either. To make matters worse,I forget his name too. Can whoever that was put
me
back in contact with this guy again so we can complete the deal. He was a
super
nice elderly guy and Im sure he has probably misplaced my number also and is
waiting for me to contact him back. I havent spoken to him since he called me
on my cell phone while I was up at the Van Nationals back on July 9th. At that
time he was going to box them up,weigh them and send me a shipping total so we
could finish the deal.  This same guy also had a decent 8 door van with no
motor or tranny for sale that had a set of factory buckets in it too. He would
not sell the seats seperate from the van though. The seats we dealt on was
another set entirely.

                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966