[FC] Re: bucket seats help again

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Sep 18 22:28:01 2004

Do you know what state he was in?  I gave you a number of a person, but don't
remember who it was now... As for being elderly, young fellow... respect your
elders!!!!  I am not that old and neither is he!!!!! LOL .... Paul in CT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: EconoUSAParts@aol.com
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 10:01 PM
  Subject: [FC] Re: bucket seats help again

         Someone on here gave me the number a few months back for a guy who
had
  a set of bucket seats for sale out west. We hooked up and made a deal on
them
  but I havent heard from him in a long time now. And yes,you know the rest
of
  the story;my computer automatically erased his last email while I was out
of
  town when it got too old to keep  and I didnt write down his phone number
  either. To make matters worse,I forget his name too. Can whoever that was
put
  me
  back in contact with this guy again so we can complete the deal. He was a
  super
  nice elderly guy and Im sure he has probably misplaced my number also and
is
  waiting for me to contact him back. I havent spoken to him since he called
me
  on my cell phone while I was up at the Van Nationals back on July 9th. At
that
  time he was going to box them up,weigh them and send me a shipping total so
we
  could finish the deal.  This same guy also had a decent 8 door van with no
  motor or tranny for sale that had a set of factory buckets in it too. He
would
  not sell the seats seperate from the van though. The seats we dealt on was
  another set entirely.

                                                         Tim in Ky
                                                  Econo USA Parts
                                   Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                                 Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                              A100 parts also available

                                                    Ebay Falcon1966