[FC] key barrel

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 3 22:13:47 EDT 2005

The IGN key (late model anyway) is a B10 and the trunk key is a B11.  Those
are readily available at your local hardware store in the USA.  Get a spare
set or two made from the current keys.

OR, once you have the code number, call Claypool.  He has the code book and
the punch tool to make keys.

Later, JR