[FC] Use of Galavanized Steel for Body Repairs

Ruth Dorogi dfamily at cecomet.net
Mon Sep 19 13:25:52 EDT 2005

If you plan on trying to weld the galvanized steel, please be aware of
toxic gases that are released during the heating process.  I believe it is
refered to as "metal fume fevor"  and it is not pleasant.  I found this out
many years ago - the hard way, naturally.  Buy your sheetmetal or use pieces
from another vehicle.   Good luck.  Dennis Dorogi