[FC] Advance Plating of Nashville

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 9 16:53:07 EST 2006

Jim...

Have you had much work done by Advance Plating?  I have friends in the area that are looking for a plater that does quality work.   How fast is there turn around of parts??  How do you feel the pricing structure is as compared to other platers, if you have any experience with other platers.... thanks for your help...... Paul in CT