[FC] Starter issues

Charles r75 at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 13 00:04:14 EST 2006

Thanks Shaun, I'll check into that and might as well take the starter
back to where it was rebuit for testing and/or replacement.

But I still can't figure out why "bumping the clutch" would change
anything. I was hoping someone could explain it for me or at least I'd
hear a few theories on the matter... I guess nobody really knows.

-  Charles