[FC] help needed with FC turnsignal ...

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Sun Jul 2 13:37:17 EDT 2006

Hi folks!

I need help. As usual.

I have tried to restore the original guts of the turnsignal actuator in my GB, but I seem to be missing something.

The spring doodad that spans a couple of posts inside the housing does not want to stay put. It will pop off the top of a post or wander on down a post and disengage the little roller thingamajig.

The spring seems to be too short to adequately curl around the posts enough to make use of web casting between the posts and the housing as a limiting point.

What makes the spring stay in place?

I took a couple of pictures to send if you would like to take a look.

Or, do you think anyone would notice if I upgraded to an assembly for a 64/65 FC?

Would that be a direct drop in conversion?

Many thanx in advance!

Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC