[FC] Fw: help needed with FC turnsignal ... Solved!

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Sun Jul 2 18:45:42 EDT 2006

Thanx folks...

While I was explaining the problem to my dear wife, Loretta, the solution popped into my head! The spring goes on the other side of the posts AND the little roller doodad goes on the OUTSIDE of the spring... kewl! I made a nice slippery roller for the doodad so that it rolls nicely from centre to the left and right notches in the spring.... most excellent!
I do not have the horseshoe shaped spring and cancelling pawls, so I just have to make sure I cancel the signals manually. I will install a heavy duty flasher that makes lots of noise to help me remember.
thanx folks! I hope you read through all your email before running out and ripping your steering wheels off just to help me out!!!!!

Thanx for the changeover advice too Tim!

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC