[FC] Re;120 hp engine

Charles Bartlett cber1944 at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 17:20:56 EDT 2006

Hi everyone;
        I was talking to a guy that use to be a mechanic at a GM Chevy Dealership  Service Garage for a number of years and the question I had was how can I wean my Greenbrier from 93% to 94 % octain to just regular gas and his respone was it is hard to change over a 140 or 160 hp to just reg but a120 hp dose not have the harden valves and it can run on reg gas.
        What are you all think about this is it bunk or is he right, need your input!
  email me at cber1944 at yahoo.com or call me 419-782-5404.
   Thanks
  Charles B.