[FC] Tail lights on the Rampside

James Davis jld at wk.net
Thu Jan 25 11:31:07 EST 2007

The modification to keep the parking lights on with the headlights is
done at the headlight switch.  There is a picture and diagram in the
Tech Guide. Basically the parking light wire is moved from the end to
the center connector on the switch.
90% of the tail light problems are caused by a poor ground. 8% are
caused by a faulty bulb to socket connector; 1% by a bad bulb and 1%
to wiring problems.  Wiring color codes are in the shop manual page
8-42; 18ga light blue for the running lights and 18 ga violet for the
turn/stop lights.
Jim Davis