[FC] oils leaks.... the saga continues....

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 21 23:30:48 EDT 2007

The 140 HP engines did have a different powerglide, however, it was never reflected in the parts book.  I know that the vacuum modulator is different, and I believe that the valve body is designed differently to allow for the greater torque of the engine.  Other than that, they are basically the same.
Paul in CT