[FC] Looking For The Right Air Cleaner For My Rampide!

eddie iglar matchlessmo at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 20:23:20 EDT 2007

hello i am looking for a custom air cleaner setup  or stock setup that will work great  and performance is  great and works better then factory 1963 standards ,with my 65 110 car engine that i am installing in my rampside with powerglide ! if there is such a air cleaner out there ! thanks again and i am looking for  some  pics  on a rampside and a price of where i can get aircleaners  to matchlessmo at yahoo.com