[FC] wiring

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon May 7 13:55:35 EDT 2007

I've said it to myself so many times doing engine R&R it's burned into my
brain.... "Yellow on Top".  Yellow wire goes to the top/uppermost terminal
on the solenoid.

#2 - Yes, too short and you won't reach WOT, too long and you'll reach it
before the pedal goes through it's full travel.

#3 - There is an article in the tech guide on modifying two sets of FC
aircleaners to use them on a 140.  There are some tiny air cleaners out
there, individual ones, barely bigger than BB valve cover breathers that
would probably work as well.

Regards,
Joel