[FC] Web Update

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 11:56:09 EST 2007

?? Hi everyone, I am going to have our webmaster do some updates to the FC web site. What I want to do is make a members picture page. So what I need is pictures of your FC's in whatever manner you wish, like running or non running and/or on jackstands, on a trip, etc., you get the idea. I also want a caption with the pictures. Please no long restoration guides, just a simple short explanation of what is going on in the picture, remember the old who, what, when and where? As the page gets going there will be a link to send photo's from there but for now just send them to me privately and I will forward them to the webmaster and get started on this. Who knows, you may even end up on the very first page that loads when you click the link! For our friends that are electronically challenged you can send me a real picture with a note in it. If you want the picture back be sure and have a self addressed envelope and a stamp on it with the picture?and I will scan the picture and then return it to you.
?? Does anyone have a copy of the old picture that was on the first page of the web?

Ken Hand
42274 Parkside Circle
Sterling Heights, Mi., 48314
248-613-8586