[FC] engine cover - fastener talk

Ben's Bus bensbus at verizon.net
Wed Jan 30 17:06:00 EST 2008

I have an original set of these engine lid hold-down screws. The slots are
gargantuan, and a quarter will fit in the slot. I got these with my 1961
Rampside and have never put them in. I think in a van, this is OK, but in
the truck, I sometimes wonder if the whole engine lid will just sail off
behind me and hit the next car. I should put something in there...I guess I
will be in luck because stock does not make any difference to me. Function
is much more important.

Ben Stiles