[FC] engine cover - fastener talk

Curbside Publisher autonut at curbside.tv
Wed Jan 30 17:12:37 EST 2008

...and, in today's news, a Ralph Nader was killed in his Toyota Prius
while driving down the highway when the engine cover from a Corvair
pickup flew off and went through the windshield of the Toyota,
beheading him.

His passenger overhead Nader say, right before the impact, "those
darned things aren't safe at any speed."

Funeral services are pending.

Anthony "Tony" Barthel
Publisher
The Curbside Auto Column and Web Site
(310) 322-3665

Find Your Car Show on the Patent-Pending Curbside Zip Code Searchable
Auto Event Calendar
www.curbside.tv