[FC] Hard starting

noahsarkinc noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 5 13:58:49 EDT 2008

My guess is that it is the quality of the gas that we now get at the pump.
It will go "stale" after about 30 days, and it will also gum up the
carburator.  I have found that if I don't use my walk behind lawn mower for
a few weeks, that I have the same problem as you do.  I have also found that
adding Gumout & Stabil to the tank seems to alleviate the problem.  These
are my personal observations, not scientific fact, so your problem might
respond to the same tactics as my lawnmower.  Paul in CT