[FC] Gas tank removal

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 13:45:47 EST 2008

 ??? Yes you should, along with pictures so they can go in the newsletter and send some off to me and we can get them on the web site.

??? A little tech tip here, an early sender has the same resistor as the FC sender. Unless your sender is total toast, just put the new resistor on with a new float and away you go.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com