[FC] van title/tag

Ben's Bus bensbus at verizon.net
Wed Mar 5 15:58:20 EST 2008

I find this whole thread fascinating. I appreciate Dennis's feeling he needs
to get involved for reasons of his directorship, but there are always bigger
fish to fry. Just one of many reasons I never, ever was interested in
politics.

As per the current issue at hand, I say go with the Army's so-called
rule..."Don't ask; Don't tell."

Happy trails...

Ben