[FC] 1963 FC- repairing/replacing front floorboard- FCs used byEdison ?

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Oct 7 11:51:04 EDT 2008

Back in the early days of the automobile, floors were made of wood, that's
why they call them floorboards.........
But I certainly would not recommend it.
Plywood comes apart, gets wet, won't seal tight.

You have a pretty flat floor there, use metal, and seal it tight, then
protect it with POR 15 or a good sealing paint.

Gary Swiatowy