[FC] FC wheel rims

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Sep 17 21:36:02 EDT 2008

I don't know if you got a more definitive answer, but I thought the
FCs used a pattern like this.

3 Speed:

R   2

1   3

4 Speed:

R   1   3

     2   4

It sounds like you're finding reverse and second.  1st on the early
FCs (I forget what year yours is) was pretty low, in an empty one you
could probably use 2nd to get underway.

--Bryan