[FC] warm/hot starts

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Sun Jul 26 13:40:19 EDT 2009

Greetings all:

I got the Rampside back from Corvair Ranch (little things needing done) with a big bill and most of what I wanted done accomplished.

What can I do to help with warm/hot starts? After it has been on for a while, the truck really complains about starting again. I know for a fact that without a good strong battery, I can crank it until the battery dies and it still won't start. (Freeway exit incident years ago!)

What parts of the ignition system can I look into improving/changing out to make hot starts a lot easier?

Thanks! Ben