[FC] warm/hot starts

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Jul 27 09:37:28 EDT 2009

First, I'd make sure it's the ignition and not a fuel issue.  Check
the carbs when you're having a hard time starting - could be no fuel
or too much fuel.

I've been happy with a Pertronix and an Accel chrome coil (drops right
in the stock bracket).  See my site for comments on the installation:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/ignition.html

--Bryan