[FC] My crazy 4, 000 mile roadtrip in my corvair van starting in July

John Jackson johnjackson at notstockphotography.com
Fri Jun 5 09:06:17 EDT 2009

 I have officially lost my mind I am like one of those crazy car salesmen
guys who try to get you to come down and buy a car before they put the
straight jacket on me crazy lol

 Here is the deal starting the 1st of July I am going to be bumming all over
the east coast taking pictures and hitting up car shows. If you want pics of
your ride or some shots for your companys website while we are on the road
let me know I need to make gas/hotel money so i am cheap this trip lol.

 Also if all goes well I am going to try to get out of Atlanta early to hit
up the corvair convention in Jacksonville F.L since we are from that town
originally it would be a good stop.

Here are our already scheduled stops:

July 3rd-5th         Heavy Rebel weekend     Winston Salem N.C
www.HeavyRebel.net

July 6th-8th        Razor Graphics                Fredericksburg  V.A
just hanging out

July 10-12th        12th GoodGuys PPG Nationals     Columbus OH
www.good-guys.com

July 13-17th         Corvair Convention           Jacksonville FL
 www.Corsa.org

July 17th-19th     Southeast Showdown       Lawrenceville GA
www.southeastshowdown.com

July 25                 Billetproof TX                     Giddings TX
www.billetproof.com

Special thanks:

 Kirk for hooking me up with the Columbus Gig that made this trip happen

Kevin and Darren from razor Graphics for the Paint on the Van, and a place
to sleep while in V.A

Mike Tidwell for getting the van running like it should because if it has
more than one carb I am a danger with a screwdriver.

Corvair Houston for the support,and not thinking I am crazy

The Hellions for being my brothers, and just generally always helping
out(they know I am crazy).

........and last but not least all the builders/owners/magazines that
without you I would just be shooting happy little trees you make my work
what it is and if I ever forget that kick my butt lol

--
John Jackson
www.NotStockPhotography.com