[FC] backup lights for a rampy

Williams, Rickie williamr at lindsey.edu
Mon Nov 16 07:57:27 EST 2009

I just use a pair of nice little round white lights that I found at the
local parts store.  My Rampside also has an electric fuel pump to prime
the regular pump when it has been sitting too long.

I use the same switch under the dash for both items...the fuel pump is
so loud that there is no way I will be guilty of leaving either item on
by mistake...unless I go stone cold deaf!

Rickie Williams
Columbia, KY