[FC] 1964 Greenbrier Questions

kjklemm@hotmail.com kjklemm at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 18:16:52 EDT 2010

Love to here what everyone has to say about this.  I have had corvairs for 22 years now and just got my first greenbrier/FC 2 months ago. It's a 64 deluxe pg too.      Unfortunately I haven't driven it much yet as I am redoing the interior now, but first impression is read the caution sighs on off ramps... she got a touch of a lean with no swaybars. Driving it around town is a breeze and response fairly well, merging on the highway isn't as easy.  She does ride smooth though.  Being at the front is a bit of an adjustment, as all movements are multiplied (up, down, and turning) I find it fun. For me it is just cool to have a vair that my entire family can ride in. It all comes down to your driving style, but if you go into it with the knowledge that you won't be able to merge at 85 mph or take Sharp curves twice what is recommended you'll be fine.
Keith klemm
64 greenbrier
64 syder
66 corsa