[FC] Now what?

Ben's Bus bensbus at verizon.net
Mon Aug 9 15:57:44 EDT 2010

Well, today I was on my way to my buddy's house to work on some projects
and the Rampside died...just died without warning. The accelerator did
nothing and I barely got it off on a side road after pretty much cutting
off a semi-truck.

I had fuel spraying into the carbs and she cranked...but would not turn
over. I am looking immediately at the coil. It took 2 hours for AAA to
get a roll back to tow me home.

Once home, and while I had things apart, I put the rebuilt starter in
that the truck has needed for a long, long time and cleaned underneath
the transaxle cover..

Hopefully the coil will solve my problem- it did when the Greenbrier did
this exact same thing a few years ago.

Safe travels!

Ben