[FC] Greenbrier roof rails

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 12:31:14 EST 2010

 When I did my van I put 1" oven insulation in between the rails and then got some masonite, covered it with the foam backed headliner material and attached everything with screws and the mobile home ceiling star washers. It looked good and kept the heat out.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com