[FC] Engine Cover Bolts and Engine mount

kenharri at comcast.net kenharri at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 21:35:21 EST 2010

Hi Bryan,

I am ordering all new mounts for my daily driver restoration.  I would not want to "lose an engine" on the highway.  I suspect that the lower retainer is not present.  This vehicle had alot of good care for a long time but it apparently stopped some time in the last 10 years.

Thanks for your help!!!

Kent Harrington

'64 Greenbrier, '63 Monza Vert