[FC] A Greenbrier Recruit

Travis Thayer cmdoptesc.pwnt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 16:40:20 EDT 2010

I guess I'll get to work on those brakes, then!

I realize that I didn't specify this when I posted: I'm from California but
I go to school in Appleton, WI. I'm going to be going home for the summer
(without the car :\) and storing the van at my friend's house in Oshkosh,
WI. So my general location is somewhere between Appleton and Oshkosh
depending on where we're working on the car.

Are there any good mechanics in the area? What about a club? I could make it
down to Milwaukee, but it'd be nice if there was something closer.