[FC] A Greenbrier Recruit

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 1 18:42:24 EDT 2010

It is likely NOT a 140 in a van - though it HAS been done.  How many carbs?
2=110 or less, 4=140, 1=turbo - but that would not fit.  Is the oil dip
stick in the oil filler neck?  Truck engine and probably 80HP if original.
Is it on the right hand side of the top (fan) shroud?  Car engine and could
be anything from 102 to 140.  What # is on the engine?  Starts with a T and
ends with 2 letters.  What are those 2 letters?
Later, JR