[FC] Wheel back Space

Mervyn Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Mon Oct 18 00:23:29 EDT 2010

Good luck! I had a deuce of a time rounding up 4 good rims all the same size
and shape (of the crosssection!). Went to California Corvairs and Corvair
Underground and others.... make sure you check the width.... if I recall
correctly, there is 6" or 6.5" width for a genuine FC. Generally, 70s Chevy
rims should be plentiful.
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC