[FC] FC Steering Column and Turn Signal Mechanism Differences

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Tue Sep 14 20:39:45 EDT 2010

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I really appreciate everybody's
input on fixing a problem and the modification using non FC parts.
Originally I just wanted to know if any parts of an early car turn
signal is interchangeable with FC's and I guess it's not. Right now
I'm using a cable with one end hooked up to the switch and the other
end mounted on the steering column bracket with a knob. I pull up for
right turn signal and down for left turn signal. Clever huh?
KC

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com