[FC] Concern on head removal / Jack Use

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Jul 18 16:59:21 EDT 2011

We've all been there with the jack thing.  I still use the Richard Finch
Cart method.  Rear on jack stands up as high as they can safely go.
Take those bottom bellhousing bolts out and unhook everything except the
trans and engine mount bolts.

Lower the car until the drivetrain is sitting on the cart. Unbolt the
mount bolts, jack the vehicle back up.   Engine on cart, just roll it
out from underneath, you're ready to go.  Never dropped one.

Hank