[FC] FC for sale in York, PA

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Fri May 6 18:58:40 EDT 2011

There is a '64 Corvan for sale at M & M Auto Sales (717-755-3841) in
York, PA. It is an 8 door van with the non-roll down window option in
all four mid doors. Body is pretty straight with some usual FC rust. It
is painted with original radio call numbers- WAYB 1490. I think it was a
Baltimore station. Looks like a nice original FC engine with some recent
carb and ignition work. They are asking $3900.

The same car lot also has an early 4-door Corvair car for $1000. I do
not think the car runs.

I have no vested interest in either one of these vehicles. Just passing
this info along for anyone who might have interest.

Ben