[FC] Powering accessories

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Sun Dec 16 01:40:09 EST 2012

Hey all. I have two questions.

I am rewiring the accessories under my dash. I have had the oil press and other gauges hooked up from the fuse block. The power were supplied from the tabs sticking out from the right side of the radio and heater fuse. I noticed there are two more tabs on the right side of the Panel fuse. Are these two tabs from the ignition or do they turn on when turning on the headlight? I suppose I shouldn't hook up any gauges to the Panel tabs. My wiring harness are not completely hooked up yet for me to check and I'm kind of lost looking at the wiring diagram in the book.

My second question is I made a mistake using 16 gauge wire and the instruction calls for 18 gauge wire for a tach. Will this make any difference?

KC

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com